THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AustinKnight

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
D
This isn't my smoker but I'm posting it here Admin if there's a better place to post this please move it, thanks. This was stolen in Houston and was about to have a roof put on it at the time so it has the tubing running but no roof yet. If you have any information reach out to Jami Grange on FB

Attachments

That's huge. You could find that one with a satellite- if you had a buddy in the NSA.

I hope you get it back quickly - and the thieves get what's coming to 'em.

I'd love for someone to try to steal my "patio" smoker fast enough to avoid me shooting them. Mine and Peeps' were both done very early in AJ's career as a pit builder after years as a welder. It took everything me, AJ and a third guy who worked for him had to get it from his truck through my yard and onto the patio. I am pretty sure that the half octagonal design was the first one he did after I requested it and we sat at his kitchen table and sketched it out on napkins. Here is a pic from the day it was delivered about 6 years ago.

Attachments

What's it weigh, maybe 1,000? Looks heavier than my grand piano.

Assuming you are asking about mine, yeah it is around there if not a bit heavier. It is all 1/4" even the warmer/side smoker. AJ and I figured it out based on the amount of steel used, but to be honest I don't remember the exact number we decided on.

Back