Stagecoach Music Festival, May 2nd, 3rd and 4th, 2008. Indio Ca

ahh patience my young grasshopper, your density cannot be forced or hurried, all journeys start with a single stumble...remember the cow and the pig lie with the chicken to ponder the smoke!

ahh patience my young grasshopper, your density cannot be forced or hurried, all journeys start with a single stumble...remember the cow and the pig lie with the chicken to ponder the smoke!

I don,t know what he said but I think he called Bigmista Dense:lol:
G:icon_bigsmilood luck to all

Like a finger pointing to the moon, don't look at the finger or you will miss all of the heavenly glory..."Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon"

See? I can make pointless statements, too!

I talked to Country last night. Country, Mista and BrianinSocal were hanging out in Brian's trailer:shock::biggrin:!

Strangely enough I think I would have been there as well if I did not have to farkin work tonight:shock::evil::mad::biggrin:

I gotta farking work, oh I said that :mad::mad::mad:

Have fun Farkers: It won't be the same without me :tongue::biggrin:

I'm with you BBS. If I wasn't working tomorrow I would of found a way to make it down there. If nothing else I could of helped out a team or judged or something. I have an empty feeling inside me this weekend!:sad: Atleast I'll be cooking on Sunday for practice for the Modesto comp next weekend.

Looks like it gonna be a hot one!

SLEDCAST

Friday, May 2
01.gif

High: 89 °F RealFeel®: 97 °F
Plenty of sunshine

Friday Night, May 2
34.gif

Low: 55 °F RealFeel®: 55 °F
Mainly clear

Saturday, May 3
01.gif