Contest Announcment 2nd Annual Parkinson's Smoke Out - Evansville, Indiana April 3-5 2014

Why did you pick weekend? There are already an established contest in Benton KY that weekend.
Bourbon Barrel is correct. The first weekend of April is what I selected for this past year, and I plan to keep that going forward. Benton was on the last weekend of March. For some reason they changed their date. I think it's unfortunate that they did that. It seems that KCBS feels the distance between the two events is acceptable.

We are signed up. Looking for to it. First comp of the 2014 season :thumb:

Bob - I posted the question on your Facebook page and was wondering if there was any updates on discounted room rates for comp teams at the Tropicana?

Bob - I posted the question on your Facebook page and was wondering if there was any updates on discounted room rates for comp teams at the Tropicana?
I don't expect to get details from Tropicana until after the first of the year. I'll post those updates on the facebook page (www.facebook.com/pdsmokeout) and on my website. Thanks for signing up early, it makes my job a little easier later on.

Bob

• Thanks
Reactions: Dex
Back