THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Alert, Red Alert Wake up you scurvy Noobs. This one coming right into yore Fo'c's'le! By the time ya figure out where that is on yer tiny God forsaken vessel, it'll be too late. Arggggh
Please accept this Farkenaughty entry for us bad guys.

Aye was on shore leave after me new promotion today. Got a wee bit tipsy and was sick of eatin me Hardtack so Aye stopped in to the local boucherie. Pick up a little gem!

This is how the battle ended and Aye shall be judged by this picture if you please

The complete thread can be found here! http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2512547&postcount=1

Thanks for lookin, Aye'll be seein ya around
Jed

Look out farkenauts, noobs launching another cannonball

Grilled up a quick dinner on the smokey joe & lump - marinated shrimp, eggplant and romaine hearts.

Entry for team noob please...
100_4466.jpg

Deflected shot there Budman! Aye present a wee bit of an entry to keep the Noobians on yer toes! Please accept this as my official entry.

Aye was in a bit of a rush dealing with some serious pillaging an plundering of the Noobians camp, so aye had to make it quick.

Marinated some country style boneless pork ribs in Chinese Rib Sauce in the Gamesaver marinate box. Cooked them hot and fast on the Kamado basted in the luscious red sweet sauce and added Sriracha and Yardbird rub.

Plated with some green peas and onion, wild rice with quinoa.

Take this ya newly born noobians, ya'll are still a little wet behind yer ears!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

weapons officer HT standin by.

I dug into the the top secret weapons vault, and dug out the recently dethroned hottest pepper in the world. Bhut Jolokia, or better known as the "Ghost Chili" These where dried and ground into a powder, and blended to create a Fiery seasoning that will have the sweat running off your head, and the taste will have you begging for more through the tears of joy.

But... theres even more. a couple of smallish Jalapenos where sliced and thrown on the burger to cool off the heat from the Ghost chili. along with cayenne pepper added to the spice blend.

I present the BMT (Burger of mass taste) for use against the noobian horde... Even the onions and Jalapenos where grilled with The Ghost chili rub, get that extra bit of heat into this innocent, harmless looking burger.

berger_bomb.jpg

We are getting some DAMN FINE entries from the noobians y'all. We better get our game on!
Words of wisdom from my pal William Wallace!

William Wallace: And if this is my army, why does it go?
Soldier: We didn't come here to die for them!
Second Soldier: Home, the Noobians are too many.
William Wallace: I see a whole army of my country men, here, in defiance of the Noobians. What will you do without your smokers? Will you fight?
Soldier: Against that? No, we will run, and we will live.
William Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live...at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our SMOKERS!

Aye say lets' fight Matey's Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Henry V had a good one too...

That he which hath no stomach to this cook,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not smoke in that man’s company
That fears his fellowship to grill with us.

Last edited:
I dug into the the top secret weapons vault, and dug out the recently dethroned hottest pepper in the world. Bhut Jolokia, or better known as the "Ghost Chili" These where dried and ground into a powder, and blended to create a Fiery seasoning that will have the sweat running off your head, and the taste will have you begging for more through the tears of joy.

But... theres even more. a couple of smallish Jalapenos where sliced and thrown on the burger to cool off the heat from the Ghost chili. along with cayenne pepper added to the spice blend.

I present the BMT (Burger of mass taste) for use against the noobian horde... Even the onions and Jalapenos where grilled with The Ghost chili rub, get that extra bit of heat into this innocent, harmless looking burger.

berger_bomb.jpg
Must be pretty hot, all I got was a red X

This is my submission as a Noob.

Did these short ribs on gasser (still my only way to grill for me unfortunately), 250-275 for 5 hours. Smoker box help hickory chunks. Fat didn't melt out as much as I'd like. Next time I'll go 225 for longer.
Rubbed with salt, garlic powder, GrillMates BBQ rub, and heavy pepper.
Added Rays to 2 ribs at the end. 2 left dry at my wife's request.

IMG_3571_zpsc13252e3.jpg

Thanks for looking

Henry V had a good one too...

That he which hath no stomach to this cook,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not smoke in that man’s company
That fears his fellowship to grill with us.

Larry The Cable Guy had a good one too.

Get 'Er Done! :becky:

We are getting some DAMN FINE entries from the noobians y'all. We better get our game on!

Pretty epic battle going on. I like it!

Here's a little inspiration, noobs:
"Come on, you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?"
by Daniel Daly, USMC, as they charged the Germans and their machine guns in WWI. --The rest is history.

Back