SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noob & Lesser BBQ Folk" Throwdown!!!

BLESS ME BYTE FOR I HAVE SINNED. It has been weeks, nay, months, since my last throw down. (Well, weeks...)

BLESS ME BYTE FOR I HAVE SINNED. It has been weeks, nay, months, since my last throw down. (Well, weeks...)

Fine. I still think you could have done better though.

You are allowed to enter under the following conditions:

1. Your dish must be a Curried Chicken Salad Sandwich.
2. Any sides included must be a hot farking mess.
3. Any drinks posted with your entry must be in a glass no larger than a 1oz shot glass, and the drink must be on fire.

There. Our first special dispensation.

I feel good about this.

Actually, I thought my special rule about requiring those who are not virgins any more, but who feel they are still quite noobile having to earn my special favors was a nice touch.

I was thinking about entering as I am in the Lesser BBQ Folk category, but as I have entered a TD in the past I would have to make my case with Mr. Biggie... and earn his special favors... and that prospect scares me...

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

I was thinking about entering as I am in the Lesser BBQ Folk category, but as I have entered a TD in the past I would have to make my case with Mr. Biggie... and earn his special favors... and that prospect scares me...

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Aww, shucks Ellie May!:redface: You know I can't say no to a pretty girl like you. Let's see what the stats say...

You entered twice way back in 2009, and only once since then back in the early part of 2011.

That is very few and far in between.

So....

Hmmmm...

Oh, who am I kidding? You can participate!:thumb:

Now I just have to come up with an appropriate handicap penalty. One not severe at all, but still appropriate...

I know! You must use zucchini, in some way. It does not have to be the star of the dish, it just has to be somewhere in your entry, as an ingredient or main attraction. How you use it is up to you.:becky:

Loosen the strings a little biggie. Lets say if you have entered less than 3 throwdowns you can make an entry. :D

I just let LMAJ participate, and she has entered 3 Throwdowns. Then again, she knows how to read and follows the rules and proper procedures!:becky: You can get the chance to participate too!:heh:

dear mr. bigabyte. please allow me to enter this throwdown. I have only entered one TD and that was the K-bob TD that is still in progress. please be gental for this is still new to me it may hurt a little.

dear mr. bigabyte. please allow me to enter this throwdown. I have only entered one TD and that was the K-bob TD that is still in progress. please be gental for this is still new to me it may hurt a little.

You are allowed to participate with no restrictions. Unless you wish to give yourself some, in which case feel free to do so.

I just let LMAJ participate, and she has entered 3 Throwdowns. Then again, she knows how to read and follows the rules and proper procedures!:becky: You can get the chance to participate too!:heh:

Thanks. I thinking whole fish stuffed with spam. How does that sound? :cool:

Fine. I still think you could have done better though.

You are allowed to enter under the following conditions:

1. Your dish must be a Curried Chicken Salad Sandwich.
2. Any sides included must be a hot farking mess.
3. Any drinks posted with your entry must be in a glass no larger than a 1oz shot glass, and the drink must be on fire.

There. Our first special dispensation.

I feel good about this.

I've been Moosed!:shocked:

I'm noobile... And flexible... :oops:

But Chrissy know all about that <tee hee> :shock:

So how about it, Chrissy? Can I enter your little throw down? I'll let you enter mine! :dancer:

I'm noobile... And flexible... :oops:

But Chrissy know all about that <tee hee> :shock:

So how about it, Chrissy? Can I enter your little throw down? I'll let you enter mine! :dancer:

Woo-Hoo!:whoo: I'll have to check with the wife and see if we can make a sandwich for the sandwich throwdown!:becky:

You have only entered once before.

:shock:

Funny, I thought you had a lot more experience than that!:tape:

So my restriction will be very light.

You must make the dish and take the photos at your place this time!:becky:

Otherwise you are free to do as you please.:nod:

^^^ That ought to be interesting...

Hey Biggie, what If I get my daughter to BBQ it and I enter it in her name....

Back