THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have no idea what is going on right now.:confused:

That makes two of us. :twitch:

And it appears I have been elected to some sort of position - what do I do now? :confused:

Do I at least get a job description?

That makes two of us. :twitch:

And it appears I have been elected to some sort of position - what do I do now? :confused:

Do I at least get a job description?

You are going to lead us "old farts" in a thorough humbling of the "young turks" of the thowdown forum.

The first thing you need to do is figure out how we will create a team entry, with us spread out all over the world. :noidea:

CD

and you can say "make it so"

Moose prefers to say it like this...

web.jpg

(you knew that was coming)...

:mrgreen:

You are going to lead us "old farts" in a thorough humbling of the "young turks" of the thowdown forum.

The first thing you need to do is figure out how we will create a team entry, with us spread out all over the world. :noidea:

CD

As the Captain of the S.S. Farkanaut, I can say without hesitation that this is not probable at this late stage of this particular battle.

Therefore, I am going to propose the following to Fleet Admiral Bigabyte:

We have a new Special Throwdown Category of Noobs Vs. Old Timers. All Noobs and Old Timers who choose to participate will each submit an entry of their choosing. The winning group will be decided by a tally of most votes, i.e. if the Noobs have the most collective votes, the Noobs win. Of course, that's not likely to happen. :becky:

Fair enough?

Back