***SPECIAL*** 2011 BBQ Brethren "Burger" Throwdown!!!

Beautiful burger e-code. :clap:

Please mail two slices of that rhubarb pie to Houston please. I'll send you food stamps for postage.

Well, I decided to make some fajita-burgers tonight! :clap2: The process is just a bit different from regular burgers. The first thing you do is grill the meat.

IMG_7232.jpg

Then after it is cooked you chop it finely with a knife and form your patties

IMG_7234.jpg

The patties don't stick together too well, but I'm sure that won't be a problem. I then used a tortilla bun and filled mine with sauteed onions and peppers

IMG_7235.jpg

That was so yummy I made another one with cheese.

Well, I decided to make some fajita-burgers tonight! :clap2: The process is just a bit different from regular burgers. The first thing you do is grill the meat.

Then after it is cooked you chop it finely with a knife and form your patties

The patties don't stick together too well, but I'm sure that won't be a problem. I then used a tortilla bun and filled mine with sauteed onions and peppers

IMG_7235.jpg

That was so yummy I made another one with cheese.

That looks great Gore... For a Taco! :wink:

Gore... dang it you beat me to it!... when I am I gonna get a chance to be funny!:becky:

E-Code, you know what's gonna happen now. Gore will get 2 or 3 votes fro each entry, but you'll now win with 6!

CHeers!

Bill

{Midnight ☼ Smoke};1626838 said:
That looks great Gore... For a Taco! :wink:

OK, we can call it a Taco-Burger instead of a Fajita-Burger if you like. :thumb:

Gore will get 2 or 3 votes fro each entry, but you'll now win with 6!

Really? 2 or 3 votes? I certainly hope not. Except for the beaver, I'm going for the Zero Hall of Fame. :Becky:

You can`t beat homemade bread Ecode and the rest of the burger looked freaking good too.

Sorry if it ruins your zero hall of fame Gore but I am voting for that Squirl burger oh wait I ment the beaver burger

Ecode, your burger looks great! I especially love rhubarb pie. What would it take to bribe the pie recipe from ya to give to the missus?

Sorry if it ruins your zero hall of fame Gore but I am voting for that Squirl burger oh wait I ment the beaver burger

You and everyone else, I expect. That beaver is going to be a vote magnet. I wouldn't be surprised if it pulls in greater than 90%. I feel a bit guilty about that. It's really hitting below the belt.

To my count, we've only had 9 people enter (though some have entered multiple times :crazy:).

In the past, we've had 30 entries in the burger throwdown. I hope you guys have some shots in the can and ready to post! I'm looking forward to seeing more entries!

To my count, we've only had 9 people enter (though some have entered multiple times :crazy:).

In the past, we've had 30 entries in the burger throwdown. I hope you guys have some shots in the can and ready to post! I'm looking forward to seeing more entries!

I don't understand it. I think it was the most ever. I thought with this being a special throwdown with multiple entries allowed over 2 weeks, Chris was hoping for a new record. I know I've done my best to add to the total, although some of the dishes may be a little suspect. Chris is going to be mighty grumpy when he logs in and sees we're nowhere near the old record. Let's get cooking! I'm hoping to see some kabob burgers! :rolleyes:

Sorry for not getting an entry done for this. i seem to have misplaced my fork and my grinding knife.

:becky:

I was hoping to alot of over the top entries on this one.

I don't understand it. I think it was the most ever. I thought with this being a special throwdown with multiple entries allowed over 2 weeks, Chris was hoping for a new record. I know I've done my best to add to the total, although some of the dishes may be a little suspect. Chris is going to be mighty grumpy when he logs in and sees we're nowhere near the old record. Let's get cooking! I'm hoping to see some kabob burgers! :rolleyes:

Its all Gores fault.Everyone saw the amazing burgers that Gore was posting and they didn`t want to be embarrassed, Or they only have plastic forks...OH C%^P I forgot to put a picture of my fork in my entry.

Back