Southern California Chris Lilly News

Big Poppa

is Blowin Smoke!
Chris Lilly will be participating in the Bob Hope Classic Pga Tour Pro AM. He will be in the celebrity field and will have a Big Bob Gibson Food tent with a lot of his classics. It is open to the publc. The Food tent is at PGA west in La QUinta California WEds through sunday Jan 20-24.....

If I lived closer, I'd check it out. :-D
Thanks for the info Biffalo! :wink:

You're welcome Biffalo. :-D
No heat yet, tomorrow will be three weeks without. It's amazing how one can adapt to a situation like this in such a short time. :biggrin: I guess I'm a survivor. :lol:

Hope you are keeping warm!

I work in the golf industry and I wonder if he struck a deal with the PGA???

Maybe he will be around for the AT&T and US Open up here in Pebble Beach??

Replacing tiger..................hehe!

So lets see...Myron 3 championships, Chris 3 plus a PGA.

Just wonder what Myron would say about that?

I work in the golf industry and I wonder if he struck a deal with the PGA???

Maybe he will be around for the AT&T and US Open up here in Pebble Beach??

Replacing tiger..................hehe!

You lucky fark. Beautiful part of the world. Enjoy the Open. :icon_cool

Update on this event:

Chris dropped me a note to say “I would love for a bunch of my California friends to drop by and see me!! Yes it is true. I will be playing in the BHC and cooking all week as well.
To pull this off I am bringing my right hand man, Ken Hess, to help with the pits during the week. Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q will have pulled pork sandwiches available all week for the public Wednesday-Sunday during the tournament. I will also be doing a short cooking school on Sunday at about 9:00 or 9:30am at Hope Square…samples available."

If you can make it, more details about when & where on my blog: http://professorsalt.com/2010/01/12/bbqn-at-the-bob-hope-classic/

A wonderful person......heheheheeht...He is using my KK meadow creek pig cooker and ABS Judge. Should be a blast

Back