THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I make a Turkey Burger that would change all of your minds about the subject.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

You can make a burger out of any kind of meat. Note that I said "burger". Any meat can be called a burger. Just don't call it a monk burger, because that will inevitably lead to calling a burger a burger burger burger, and that's just stupid.

Ok just read till my eyes are red, Am I correct that This disscussion is about the Big Sandwich TD posted above?

This thread was more about talking what this thread was about.
Evidently, the Man on this site, that disguises himself as a Ginger Girl,
gets his jollies off talking about balls.
If you can understand this, I suggest you get the hell out of here or you will become one of them.
:der::der::der:

Farkers.... Lol

New week! New throwdowns!!
Still avoiding transvestites and male doctors. Lol.

If that what it takes to get me to enter another throwdown, well you got my attention. It would help if I had better camera equipment tho. If I can find the time I will make a killer sandwich!! Good night brothers!! Hope you all have a great week!!

I might have an unfair advantage,, When I met Mrs Farker, She was working in a hoytyToyty sandwich bar while doing her Degree.
She use to bring home (and I lived on) These most extraordinary sammiches.
I asked her to write down the ingredients and how they were stacked.
All cold stuff though so Im going to have to develop it for the grill:blah:

I might have an unfair advantage,, When I met Mrs Farker, She was working in a hoytyToyty sandwich bar while doing her Degree.
She use to bring home (and I lived on) These most extraordinary sammiches.
I asked her to write down the ingredients and how they were stacked.
All cold stuff though so Im going to have to develop it for the grill:blah:
You can always just roast/grill the meats ahead of time, then chill and slice for cold sandwiches.:thumb:

Back