Something BIG is about to happen in the TD's...

Hmmmm... nobody asked me why I would have guessed a guest appearance by Chef Gordon Ramsey. Then I guess it was too obvious and not even funny.

Hmmmm... nobody asked me why I would have guessed a guest appearance by Chef Gordon Ramsey. Then I guess it was too obvious and not even funny.

I had no idea and didn't want to hurt your feelings.:tape:

Indeed, you are most kind, Titch!

His favorite word is also "Fark." (I don't know if you get his TV shows). He'd fit in rather well here. Could we imagine him judging our Throwdowns? He could perhaps start a new series, and some of us could be the beneficiaries of "BBQ Nightmares" or "Hell's Pit," or "Master Pitmaster".

Indeed, you are most kind, Titch!

His favorite word is also "Fark." (I don't know if you get his TV shows). He'd fit in rather well here. Could we imagine him judging our Throwdowns? He could perhaps start a new series, and some of us could be the beneficiaries of "BBQ Nightmares" or "Hell's Pit," or "Master Pitmaster".

I would PAY to see Gordon Ramsay in a "Hell's Pit" series. Holy smokes, that would be hilarious!

My guess is the big announcement is...... everyone who has entered a TD this year will be sent a coupon for $1000 off of the purchase of a new smoker. Brought to us by our sponsor, King Tut. I appreciate the thought and will start researching new smokers immediately. Thanks, Moose. :-D

Back