Some more pizzas in the Blackstone

Yep this thread is page one material. So wife and I played nine and she asks what's for supper? I show her this thread on the IPhone. I'm Cheating a tad-but inspired nonetheless. Stopped at Papa Murphy's and picked up the family size gourmet vegetarian (the white garlic sauce not red) going to add chopped chicken breast from yesterday's PBC cook. Then I'm going to fire the Primo XL with B&B Oak lump. Pondering whether or not to add a dog ear size chunk of pecan.

Thanks for the inspiration. Pardon my shortcut

Thank you

For the inspiration/motivation

Last edited:
Nice pies.

As much as I love the smoker, the Blackstone is getting more use. Everyone loves it. I combined the two with a pulled pork pizza a couple weeks back (pp, bone sucking sauce, onion, yellow bell pepper, pineapple and a couple cheeses) and it was the best I've ever had

I had fun

A lot of fun. One of the great things about this forum is how an idea can grab you by the ba, Er ah Nap of the neck and stick with you until you succeed or fail. (Thinking fried oyster fatty). This thread haunted me to a double bogie. Fark. Next up, home made dough. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Back