Some More Cabin Cooking

That cabin and view is amazing...and the burgers and chicken oh yeah! What did you season the chicken with? One last question how did you they get you to leave that place at the end of the weekend?

Everything there looked fantastic!! My only complaint is that you did it wrong. You are supposed to go up BEFORE the snow, call work and tell them you are snowed in and can't get back for a few days.
You are one of the cooks on here that takes a 'typical' meal and kicks it up several notches. Well done, my friend!

Everything there looked fantastic!! My only complaint is that you did it wrong. You are supposed to go up BEFORE the snow, call work and tell them you are snowed in and can't get back for a few days.
You are one of the cooks on here that takes a 'typical' meal and kicks it up several notches. Well done, my friend!

Thanks Ron!

Problem is I'll be calling in sick to myself and I don't think myself will like that. :laugh: When the cat's away the mice will play. If you know what I mean. :wink:

Though I did get stuck earlier this year when the highway patrol shut down the interstate to get home. :clap2: I had no choice

UMl9xhvh.jpg

Back