Contest Announcment Smokin' on Big Creek, Pleasant Hill, Missouri (April 1-2, 2011)

The margarita machine can defiantly be arranged!!! This is one our favorite contest of the year and we are just volunteers! Look forward to seeing everyone.
The MooCow margarita machine is sitting on a shelf in my garage. We will bring it to P-Hill. Looking forward to a good time as always!

I have a bottle and a half in the freezer in the garage. Haven't touched the stuff since the 2009 Great American BBQ when I drank nearly a 750 ml bottle of it (about 3/4 bottle) from an hour before first turn-in to the end of turn-in's! :shock: The resulting display was less than stellar. :redface:

I have a bottle and a half in the freezer in the garage. Haven't touched the stuff since the 2009 Great American BBQ when I drank nearly a 750 ml bottle of it (about 3/4 bottle) from an hour before first turn-in to the end of turn-in's! :shock: The resulting display was less than stellar. :redface:

That's why you had an incedible year in 2010. NOTE TO SELF!!!!!!!! Thanks Jeff! :-D

Pleasant Hill is going to be a great place to start off the season! It's our first competition out of state, we can't wait! (Iowa just isn't challenging enough :icon_smile_tongue:)

Pleasant Hill is going to be a great place to start off the season! It's our first competition out of state, we can't wait! (Iowa just isn't challenging enough :icon_smile_tongue:)

If you guys get blown away in a storm while here, it's our turn to help YOU! :laugh: Can't ever thank you guys enough for what you did for Tammy and me last July at Mason City!

Just an fyi this year we are planning on having a hot air balloon that will be giving tethered rides going up about 50 to 75 feet depending on the weather. Money raised will go to our charity this year the Pleasant Hill United Way. We have a Facebook page for the contest as well. Search facebook for Smokin On Big Creek fan page and "Like" us. We will be raffling off some items as well this year!

Jeff,
We have the entry form filled out and will hand it to you at the Winterfest!

Rich and Bunny
KCass BBQ:-D

If you guys get blown away in a storm while here, it's our turn to help YOU! :laugh: Can't ever thank you guys enough for what you did for Tammy and me last July at Mason City!

Anytime Jeff, most people would have packed up and left after what you guys went through that night. You guys lost so much of your stuff in that storm and still managed to come out with 8th overall. Unreal!!

Shane you and Vern are much more than volunteers! You two make the contest run smooth! You two are part of the contest! It wouldn't be the same without you.

Face it Stan, you all do a great job running this contest. Hey, here's a thought, since there are a ton of cooking classes out there - how about you & Jeff offer a contest organizer class - let the others learn form the best. It would make our jobs as cooks a lot easier.

Face it Stan, you all do a great job running this contest. Hey, here's a thought, since there are a ton of cooking classes out there - how about you & Jeff offer a contest organizer class - let the others learn form the best. It would make our jobs as cooks a lot easier.
Thanks Harley! We strive to have the best contest that give the teams great service that they want and more! At the sametime balance getting the public out and raising money! Jeff was actually on the organizers round table at the KCBS banquet this year. I would be happy to other organizers to help them out!

Back