THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That's OK.....sorry you have to miss:wacko: .....we've got the left hander warmed up and we're going to the bullpen......nothing like bringing in a member of the 2009 AR Open Grand Championship team....:thumb:

Jorge---keep the phone charged!

We have one hell of a good bullpen don't we. :cool:

I'd like to thank the Brethren for adding me to the roster. Sorry the roster opening is due to one members other obligations and I hope to fill it to the best of my abilities. (Truth be told, they asked me cause they were already using the Qchen).

The plan is for me to serve up ribs. This will be a comp first for me :pray: (wonder if the others know that) but I'm looking forward to it. I'll be using some Jedi powers so Don is able to watch over my shoulder and provide wisdom.

I'd like to thank the Brethren for adding me to the roster. Sorry the roster opening is due to one members other obligations and I hope to fill it to the best of my abilities. (Truth be told, they asked me cause they were already using the Qchen).

The plan is for me to serve up ribs. This will be a comp first for me :pray: (wonder if the others know that) but I'm looking forward to it. I'll be using some Jedi powers so Don is able to watch over my shoulder and provide wisdom.
No worries....you've got it covered.....

Anybody ready for this one? :confused: Been pretty quiet, esp. since it is this weekend!!!:wave:
I think that between the Kookers Kare event, and the Plowboys class, and those who have been hitting the road to events to get a jump everyone is dead today, and knowing that it is going to be a long week of prep.....ahhhhhhhhhhh, the joys.........:thumb:.........it is on now........(well, since nobody will be watching Kansas play in the final 4 :boxing:)........:becky:

Anybody ready for this one? :confused: Been pretty quiet, esp. since it is this weekend!!!:wave:

I'm certainly siked! Good to see all my Midwestern Friends again! And get the cook on with my boy, Rob! Anybody check the temp forecast! Gonna be seasonable by my Snow Country point of view.

Kim - I'll be in touch with my flight information this week. Wrapping up all my loose ends, and getting ready for the trip!

Sunny and windy all week long. Hopefully the sun stays for the weekend but the wind moves on. Forecast has some chances of rain this weekend, but I'll start up an anti-rain dance.

I got our PC Pork cooked and in the freezer waiting to come out on Wednesday to start the thaw. A few things to do on the trailer the next few nights, but I'll have it ready to roll by Thursday.

Don't be surprised if the county health inspector that is looking at the PC teams to make sure they have a triple sink also asks you if the food was cooked on site. If they ask, the answer is "absolutely". They won't let you use precooked food. They want it cooked on site. Jackson County has been pushing this rule pretty hard the last two years. At Blue Springs, they make us cook everything onsite that we plan to vend.

A bottle of Single Barrel is going into the freezer for a midnight shot for my ten year wedding anniversary. Everyone is welcome to stop by. We've got a pig cake being made.

Back