THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man, this organizer chit is crazy! I've worked day and night the last week and a half and STILL feel like I have a ton of stuff to do! LOL! Stan said if I was employed, we'd be hosed! (paraphrased)! Somehow I gotta find time to clean up the Spicebox for Jay and Gary! Still has salt/road grime from the ordeal coming home from Little Rock in the snot.

hey folks..

i have to make some stops on the way from the airport.

From airport, gotta go to...

KC BBQ Store

Whole foods 7401 West 91st Street, Overland Park

Comfort Inn
symres:sb_safeannotation.png
607 Southeast Oldham Parkway, Lees Summit

Contest site..

which is best route to take before finishing up at hotel... bbq store first, or whole foods first. ??

Arriving at 9:30... doing the shopping,m checking into hotel, then meeting bobby after work and going to site..

hey folks..

i have to make some stops on the way from the airport.

From airport, gotta go to...

KC BBQ Store

Whole foods 7401 West 91st Street, Overland Park

Comfort Inn
symres:sb_safeannotation.png
607 Southeast Oldham Parkway, Lees Summit

Contest site..

which is best route to take before finishing up at hotel... bbq store first, or whole foods first. ??

Arriving at 9:30... doing the shopping,m checking into hotel, then meeting bobby after work and going to site..

You've got it. KC BBQ Store from airport and then work East: Whole Foods, Hotel, Contest site.

You'll drive right by my office when you go to Whole Foods.

My office too - don't forget to wave. Phil, will you do me a favor and pick up one extra thigh and don't touch it. Interested in inspecting one Whole Food thigh. I might give them a go this year.

Getting ready to board. Checked the chicken cooler. Hope they have a comfortable flight. Also hitting the KC Bbq store pre-contest. Arriving at 10:00 am (KC). Not sure who's picking up Phil @ 9:30, but I'll be there too.

Getting ready to board. Checked the chicken cooler. Hope they have a comfortable flight. Also hitting the KC Bbq store pre-contest. Arriving at 10:00 am (KC). Not sure who's picking up Phil @ 9:30, but I'll be there too.

Phil is renting a car. Be careful if you ride with him though, he has a history with the Missouri Highway Patrol. :twisted::tsk::heh:

BigDog, how would I get in touch with him? I might be able to save Andy and Kim a trip to pick me up. We're all going to the same place. :)

I am totally stoked about this weekend...Woody with Fullwood Brothers has graciously allowed me to help get my feet wet(pun intended) with his team this weekend. It will be the first time I have cooked with a team in an actual sanctioned comp. I am really looking forward to meeting all of you guys in person. I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting weekend. Today is going to be the longest day ever at work!

My office too - don't forget to wave. Phil, will you do me a favor and pick up one extra thigh and don't touch it. Interested in inspecting one Whole Food thigh. I might give them a go this year.

Bobby wants to touch Phil's thighs. Pass it on.

The Fullwood Bros' cigar lounge will be open to all Brethren herfers throughout the weekend; stop by for "a schmoke and a pancake" at your leisure. I'll have a fresh bottle of Laphroaig to wash it all down.

Don't worry, Shane... I have the perfect place for farkers like Bob who wanna touch other guys' thighs - he can hang with Stan in the Farmers rig! :clap2::laugh:

More and more, this is looking troublesome for the weekend. Farking weather!

:rain:

Back