THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

timmy7649

Full Fledged Farker
I HAVE 3 55 GAL DRUMS THAT ARE HEAVY DUTY AND ONE PROPAINE TANK 25 GAL I THINK. I NEED HELP TO COME UP WITH WHAT KIND TO BUILD WITH ALL THAT. SO PLEASE HELP. THANKS.:roll:

sounds like 3 UDS and one mini UDS to me... I gotta tell you, I built a Double barrel UDS and it was nice but after building a UDS and a stumps clone... the double barrel actually just went to the scrap yard... almost got back the 50 I had into it

yea. that was what i was thinking. so you did not like the double barrel? i might just cut one in half to use as a grill. thought to take all three barrel's and cut in half length wise and weld them together then use the tops for lids and the middle one would be fire box / hot grill. but i might just keep it simple and make uds's. since i love mine. can't hurt to have 4.:)

Back