Smoked Lasagna

looks awesome. I've started making my own pasta and did lasagna a week or so ago and thought about smoking it. What temp do you cook it at?

Thank you Boomer and Concept Que!

looks awesome. I've started making my own pasta and did lasagna a week or so ago and thought about smoking it. What temp do you cook it at?
Thanks!! I bet your homemade pasta is delicious! I've smoked lasagna from 275 to 350. The higher temps work best IMO. Good luck with it!

Oh yeah, I'd hit that pretty hard! Gotta try it smoked. Don't know if you have ever tried it with a layer of Hatch or poblano roasted chiles, but it gives that little sumthin, sumthin!

Bob

Me likey:-D

Oh yeah, I'd hit that pretty hard! Gotta try it smoked. Don't know if you have ever tried it with a layer of Hatch or poblano roasted chiles, but it gives that little sumthin, sumthin!

Bob

Me likey:-D

Hadn't thought of the chiles Bob, Thanks!

MUst be Lasanga season, CowGirl made a great one, Charred Apron made everything including the pasta, and MSD made one yesterday also. It will be even better tonight

I always like it best a day or two after the initial cook!

Great Job Jeanie!

That lasagna looks excellent Jeanie, I could honestly go for 3 plates of that right now... man it looks delicious!

Looks great as usual Jeanie! I just smoked some not too terribly long ago. I used to do a slow cooker recipe but converted it to the smoker....but keep foil on it for most of the time with just a little smoke.

Back