Smoke on the water

Oh Mah Gawd!
I am humbled to be associated with someone who can cook like that. Wow.
And the pics. What can I say?
I laughed.
I cried.

Simply outstanding Mister!

Simply mindblowing Don Marco, I bow down at your feet!

The whole thing was a total success, all the people were very pleased and the management demanded to do the excact same thing again next year - with even more people.

I presume you will be negotiating a substantial pay rise with your 'management' due to the success of 'their' party?:wink:

All thats left from all of that was 7 thin slices of the pork loin - and most of the salad buffet :roll:

Strange isn't it, you always have plenty of salad left:eusa_clap
The only thing I couldn't see was a BBQ Brethren insignia anywhere, please correct for next year!

p.s. can we all come to the next one?

i want to cook with you! :eusa_clap

"6 pounds chicken drumsticks marinated in pineapple juice, rubbed with jerk seasoning and glazed with "pain is good" jerk BBQ Sauce"
nice! i'll have to find that sauce......

what are you doing november 8th?

:eusa_clapYou deserve a standing ovation for that pron...:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Don Marco, (now i know why your called a "Don"):biggrin:

I am truly honored to be your friend , and I've never been more proud of a friend, and a fellow Brethren ... than I am of you... right now.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Outstanding! May I ask which port you were in?

Danke!

It was in Leer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leer ) at the "Ems" River Port.

The river is not too big but theres a shipyard even more up the river ( about 100 miles inlands) that builds some of this worlds finest cruise ships.

Its always spectacular to see them brought out to the sea :eek:

070910_meyer_schiff1.jpg

070910_meyer_schiff2.jpg

070916_meyerschiff.jpg
imgp0606.jpg

DM

Back