THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sweet! Grabbed one.

I'm building a 26" on a cart for the cabin. This will work perfect. Not much of a size difference between the 22 and 26 SnS' since I have both already. Love that the new ones have a removeable water reservoir. I never use water with my SnS'.

Last edited:
Lol I'm cheap, made my own
a873b93b85a9769b1feae394a0f2ff63.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Get one! I bought the regular slow n sear a few month ago and it has quickly become my favorite accessory. It is great for putting a sear on a steak followed by a lower temp indirect heat. Last weekend I used it for spatchcock chicken and it worked excellent. It is also great for smoking ribs, but I still like the snake method a little better for that.

Finally ordered one after being on the fence for years. Thanks for the heads up!

Let's see if it works any better than my 2 trusty old bricks

I wish this sale had been on when I bought my deluxe SnS! It's an amazing accessory for a Weber kettle, and I wouldn't be without it. Way better than the bricks I used for years. My most recent SnS ribs:

sZMY7hy.jpg

DANG IT!!! Been wanting to replace my 26 kettle that I sold before our from CA to TN. This “sale” may just cost me $400+… lol.

For those that have the standard deluxe SNS in a 26’er… are ya happy with the fit? I had the XL before which I friggin’ loved, but it’s a lot more $ than this offer too.

DANG IT!!! Been wanting to replace my 26 kettle that I sold before our from CA to TN. This “sale” may just cost me $400+… lol.

For those that have the standard deluxe SNS in a 26’er… are ya happy with the fit? I had the XL before which I friggin’ loved, but it’s a lot more $ than this offer too.

I have both Robb. Very little difference between the 22 and 26. Especially considering these new ones have a removable water reservoir. Picked up my third one and will put the 22sns in my second 26.

Back