THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay, I'll play:

This is 'The Cantina', my tin shack/man cave/outdoor kitchen/relief from the Tucson sun dealie.

The 'kitchen' is on the left side behind the surfboard bar, and the right side is the 'living room' with stereo and hookups for a portable TV.

(You know you got a good party space when guys would rather watch the superbowl on the portable in The Cantina than inside on the big TV :thumb:)

The kitchen has (from the left clockwise) the PBC, the BSK, the offset, and the gasser. I did all the tilework, so now I hate hate hate tilework with all my black little heart...

I would also be willing to bet that my BBQ area is the only one in the USA with both a formaldehyde shark fetus and an autographed picture of Gabe Kaplan :roll:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

Okay, I'll play:

This is 'The Cantina', my tin shack/man cave/outdoor kitchen/relief from the Tucson sun dealie.

The 'kitchen' is on the left side behind the surfboard bar, and the right side is the 'living room' with stereo and hookups for a portable TV.

(You know you got a good party space when guys would rather watch the superbowl on the portable in The Cantina than inside on the big TV :thumb:)

The kitchen has (from the left clockwise) the PBC, the BSK, the offset, and the gasser. I did all the tilework, so now I hate hate hate tilework with all my black little heart...

I would also be willing to bet that my BBQ area is the only one in the USA with both a formaldehyde shark fetus and an autographed picture of Gabe Kaplan :roll:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

If I had this cantina, my wife would have to drag me out of it.

Killer setup! :thumb:

Bought it off a stoner-looking dude on the boardwalk during a weekend trip to San Diego. Guy was selling it cheap as it has a dent hole in the fiberglass on top.

Don't matter for a bar....

The monsoon gets much worse and you might rethink that last statement..... :)

By the way, your cantina looks so cool!!!

Back