Should i sell my UDS so i can get a 26.75 kettle?

I would sell the UDS.
Then a month down the road built yourself a new improved UDS :thumb:
Then you will be good to go.

I love my 26. My 22 still gets the most use, but when I'm doing big pork steaks, corn, foiled veggies, etc, it's really nice to have all that real estate.

I would keep the 22.5 so that when you build another UDS you have the lid to fit :) Those are a hot commodity nowadays. Which ever you choose, I would have it disappear in the shed for a few months then one day bring it back out. If she happens to notice, play dumb. I once had a cat that we gave away and a few months later it showed up at our doorstep... its possible

Ok I am a Safety Professional so I always inadvertently look at things to determine what the "Root Cause" is, I would keep all my cookers and get rid of the wife figuratively speaking of course. If you remove your wife from the equation, would you get rid of these items? Probably not. Remember its easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask permission. Get the 26.75, and when asked about which one you are going to get rid of just stall and play dumb, say things like, I'm in the selection process. Technically you wont be lying at some point even if its 5 years down the road you will have to get rid of something from normal wear and tear.

Absolute Classic reply:thumb:
trade the wife in for a box of fosters and take Smokin J's PIts; advise:hail::hail::hail:

Seriously. You need a Blackstone Griddle. Put all these fabricated jettison cooker emergencies on hold. Get a flat top.

Yeah i really need to update my sig. I got the itch for the griddle a couple months back and bought one when this place had griddle fever going around. i love that thing and its not going anywhere....and apparently neither is my UDS or the Pizza Oven. Im down to just one kettle and it will be going to my employee when i get the 26 but everything else is staying. I would say i convinced my wife but what really happened is she just got tired of me yappin about cookers, rolled her eyes at me and said "just do whatever the fark you want"... I love her.

Back