THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ren, awesome write up! I actually had it in the back of my mind to head to Woodstock this weekend too, but the bed we had ordered was delivered to late for it on Sat!

You should def make it up for Autumn Fest, it is an awesome event.

I have yet to make it to the Brewhouse, but I can vouch for Craig, he is one of the nicest guys you will meet. It's always a pleasure to get to hang out with him for a bit when we are at the Comp up there.

Craig I'm hoping that once the weather gets a bit nicer, I can bring the wife and son up to hang out for the afternoon!

Great write up, but no photo of the smoker? :shock: :-D

I already told Mrs. Trout Bum that we will be heading that way sometime this spring. That food looks amazing (all of it)!

My only worry is that it will be so good that my wife won't think mine is so amazing anymore. :grin:

Nice post it's on my list the next time I go visit the grand kids.With all my favorites under one roof Shenco might have to wheel me out to the truck for a nap.:heh:

Craig is a nice enough guy, he would let you just sit and digest/sober up in the corner of the brew house lol.

Ren, awesome write up! I actually had it in the back of my mind to head to Woodstock this weekend too, but the bed we had ordered was delivered to late for it on Sat!

You should def make it up for Autumn Fest, it is an awesome event.

I have yet to make it to the Brewhouse, but I can vouch for Craig, he is one of the nicest guys you will meet. It's always a pleasure to get to hang out with him for a bit when we are at the Comp up there.

Craig I'm hoping that once the weather gets a bit nicer, I can bring the wife and son up to hang out for the afternoon!

I was trying to go up there last October but Andrea's son had his birthday party the same week. This year I will be up there!

Great write up, but no photo of the smoker? :shock: :-D

I already told Mrs. Trout Bum that we will be heading that way sometime this spring. That food looks amazing (all of it)!

My only worry is that it will be so good that my wife won't think mine is so amazing anymore. :grin:

I was in so much awe of the place and great conversation with Craig, I forgot to snap pictures of a majority of it. Luckily Andrea was able to get some pictures. Stafford to Woodstock is a nice easy drive and you will not be disappointed one bit!

Yeah, I was looking for the picture of the smoker and the cutting block. I thought I scrolled too fast.

If I ever head back east to see the boy, I'll definitely be stopping in...

Back