THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is that guy?

Smokin Cracker was lit up!

8122_1235256035103_1040276865_733924_981431_n.jpg

What a good time... Damn I was Beamed, Jim Beamed...
I think I was feeling no pain.

Royal Pics

brethren.jpg

If you want to save these you can do a panorama
part1.jpg

part2.jpg

part3.jpg

Elvis was checking out Boondoggle Fri night
elvis.jpg

bob.jpg

don.jpg

Smokehouse 72 crew and the waterboy
smokehouse.jpg

I never noticed so much hugging and kissing with Smokin Cracker and Mista until the pictures. Get a room... or an RV in this case.

Here are the ones I have to offer. What a weekend. First time competing in the Royal and WOW what an experience. Cooked with Sticks-N-Chicks and we had a blast.

TheAmericanRoyal2009020.jpg

TheAmericanRoyal2009004.jpg

TheAmericanRoyal2009003.jpg

Smoking Mike prepping ribs

TheAmericanRoyal2009016.jpg

Our Cans looking happy! Noticed we named them! :) The Pickled Pig gave us that idea! Thank you Paul!

TheAmericanRoyal2009023.jpg

What do you mean:) wet willie

Is your tongue in his ear? (Wet willie mod?) :eek:

He should subscribe so he can use the search capability :rolleyes:

I knew somthing was up cause he asked for a count down so he could smile big...
He got me good..
It was alot of fun hangin with Big Mista

Attachments

Jimmy, congratulations on the big win! It was great to get to hang out with you again.

Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful!

Great to meet many of you! I regret one thing at the Royal: Missing the Brethren Photo.

Well at least you made up for it by getting to see this fat boy riding a bike around the dark side in Friday night! :lol: Who was the dude who came up and told me the tires were too skinny cuz I was too fat and that if the bike had wider tires, I'd look sexy??? :shock:

Well at least you made up for it by getting to see this fat boy riding a bike around the dark side in Friday night! :lol: Who was the dude who came up and told me the tires were too skinny cuz I was too fat and that if the bike had wider tires, I'd look sexy??? :shock:

This isn't Dateline brother!:lol:

Back