THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you want to appeal to clients that have the resources to buy a $100 cut of prime rib, then use to a $20 baseball bat to beat it to a pulp, and then mop it with $30 worth of herbs... well, then wouldn't you charge a ridiculous Price for the book?

In his defense, he doesn't charge that, the vendors do... there is a whole class of people that have so much money they actually brag about what they pay for something and it needs to be high.

Another example, on namescheap.com, normally an available domain name is $10.67...but they saw fit enough to charge over 2gs for MeatCurtains.com.

Its sort of a payback for fellas like me too.... who sold the New Ford Thunderbird and 2004 Mustang for 5 Gs above MSRP just to see who'd pay. And they did!. Now I get that **** back, LOL.

I hate Adam Perry with every fiber of my existance. If I saw him... I would rip my heart out and throw it at him (then he would probably brilliantly beat it with a Kricket bat and grill it). I hate him mostly because a lot of the **** he does is right up my alley, and they are techniques used elsewhere, and I did not have the time to discover them and jack them myself. Beating meat with baseball bats... ****ing brilliant... I hate the SOB.

Last time I hated anyone like that the stuffed a fatty with a pecan pie.

I agree with Kaptn. I have come across a few vendors that try and sell **** they don't even have. You pay, then you get an email that they cannot get your book. Then they take their sweet time reimbursing you. They eventually do. Amazon has done it to me a few times but they are pretty quick about it.

So what does your local library charge you for a "lost" book??? My library has it...bet they wouldn't whack me you for more than $35 in fees if it was "lost" and never returned. Also, my county library has an annual book sale where they purge the stock, might turn up there eventually.

Now that's just cold.

if a man was considered guilty 4 what goes on N his mind, u'd need the 'lectric chair 4 all my future crimes y'all

Just for sh*ts and giggles, I stopped in the local "booksamillion" today. They had a copy on the shelf.

If you are really looking for a copy of this book, it's still out there. You just have to hunt for it. Most online retailers will have the price jacked up just because people want it. I'd suggest hitting your local brick and mortar stores and dig around a little.

Just found a copy at my local Barnes and Noble, yep bought it. Been wanting a copy since I borrowed from the library when it came out.

Back