THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bubba Gup

Knows what a fatty is.
I've been looking for a copy of Serious Barbecue that isn't +$100 with no luck. I came across a site called 2shared.com. Looks like you can download a PDF of the book, but the file size seems too small to be the whole book. Anyone used or seen this before? Here's the link to the download

I wouldn't trust it. All I gain access to is a file named "RealPlayer.exe" and I can't imagine why in God's name they'd be giving me a copy of real player, when the actual website does the same. I didn't even see an actual pdf download show up.

Nine times out of ten if it's a PDF there should be a way to read it directly on the webpage.

I just checked Amazon and it is $189.00. I bought mine about 2 years ago for $35.00 and it is my favorite BBQ book. I'm glad I got it when I did!

Yeah, I'm glad I bought this when it came out, I love it. I did see it on the shelf at my local barnes and noble the other day though. I didn't realize it was out of print.

I just checked Amazon and it is $189.00. I bought mine about 2 years ago for $35.00 and it is my favorite BBQ book. I'm glad I got it when I did!

Amen! It's the best BBQ book that I've seen. His "BBQ 25" contains
a bunch of Serious BBQ, on which it's based. I've reviewed both on
my blog and posted them here.

John

Adam Perry Couche... so what... anyone remember the idiot that came in telling us all about how great his melting garlic was (a simple garlic confit) and then the brethren was all... "go buy the book if you want to know."

Of course I am excited about my "Spanish Castle Magic."

Of course... APL was spot on when he commented on my youtube channel.

So what does your local library charge you for a "lost" book??? My library has it...bet they wouldn't whack me you for more than $35 in fees if it was "lost" and never returned. Also, my county library has an annual book sale where they purge the stock, might turn up there eventually.

Personally I loved serious BBQ but if all you ever followed was the stuff in BBQ 25, you would be ok too. And frankly, Ive learned an a$$ load more about BBQ HERE than I did from a two week rental of Serious BBQ.

Back