THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That is some good looking apple wood. Its all strait, with no bent and twisted branches to foul up good stack job. All the apple wood I usually get is bent and burled and barely stackable. I always end up with a good sized pile of stuff that is unstackable. You must have got the two straitest apple trees in the country.

That is some good looking apple wood. Its all strait, with no bent and twisted branches to foul up good stack job. All the apple wood I usually get is bent and burled and barely stackable. I always end up with a good sized pile of stuff that is unstackable. You must have got the two straitest apple trees in the country.

It's not what you know, it's who you know! LOL :icon_devil

nice stack of wood . But I don't care for the way apple burn., it seem not to get hot enough for me

I never had that problem. When I cured my new Lang this past summer,
I was able to maintain 350 F for 6 hours using apple from my old pile.
And I never burned any paint off the top of the firebox while doing it.
Maybe your apple wood was too green at that time.

Back