Score of the century!

Kyle Hasty

Knows what a fatty is.
This may be the score of the century, no doubt. It is certainly the score of a lifetime for me, personally. Picked up a Hasty Bake Legacy (Model 132, Stainless Steel) off Craigslist for $200 bucks. It is nearly in mint/new condition and required very little clean up. All of the inside and parts are back to bare shiny stainless. This is the second Hasty Bake I have in my arsenal and it will give the original (from the early 60s!) a break, covered in the garage.

Oh..and I picked up a nearly new 18.5 WSM with gaskets installed and hinged lid for $150 a couple weeks ago! I'm on a roll!

Seriously, if you are not familiar with Hasty Bake give them a look. Here is the link to the one I picked up http://www.hastybake.com/collections/charcoal-grills/products/hasty-bake-legacy They have smaller and all powder coated models available. They are,as was posted here earlier, "the Swiss Army Knife of charcoal smokers".

Thinking about it, I may just have to line the family for holiday photos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 517
That is one great deal. They must not have known what they had.

Buying a cooker that nice for 10 cents on the dollar of the price of a new one would be the deal of anybody's lifetime.

Craigslist is a gold mine if you are patient and a little lucky. Thats a real nice score. Stainless to.

Good for you! It must be exhauting, constantly loading up heavy grills. Be sure to let me know if you get tired of picking all these deals up.

WOW! Nice haul! Nothing beats a Hasty Bake, great all around cooker, from seared steaks to low and slow briskeys.

Back