THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chad

somebody shut me the fark up.
Since I have a couple of extra days off this week and my sausage stuffing attachment for the KitchenAid mixer should arrive today or tomorrow, I believe I'll try and make at least one batch of fresh sausage - I've got the seasoning and casings for brats and German sausage - decisions, decisions! :rolleyes:

I also have the seasoning and casings for beef summer sausage but will wait a while to try it out. Unless I happen to find a nice piece of chuck that is just calling out to be made into sausage! :biggrin:

You should try mixing some Spam in with the pork for sausage.

Seriously.

A Spam Sausage was an award winner at an Austin Tx contest.

Good Luck. Mom is still fussing about the Garlic sausage I made 3 months or so ago. :smile:

CharlieBeasley said:
Good Luck. Mom is still fussing about the Garlic sausage I made 3 months or so ago. :smile:

We both know your mom was a home ec. teacher - of course she's going to fuss! Just reminder her of the MSG debacle!! Or, maybe - DON'T!:eek:

It did look like sugar how do you say Pumpkin Pie? 2 cups of MSG Thanks I'll pass on your regards:mrgreen:

CharlieBeasley said:
It did look like sugar how do you say Pumpkin Pie? 2 cups of MSG Thanks I'll pass on your regards:mrgreen:

I know you will! :biggrin:

Is your kitchen finished yet?

New Floor, New Roof, contractors arm almost healed, and NO NOT Yet. Three weeks behind but it is looking good and at least it will last a while.:roll:

Back