Roll Call. Inside 30 days. SAMs Laurel, MD - WHO IS IN???

We'll be there ... looking forward to it. Simple goal is to do better than we did last year in Pittsburgh. Enough said. My tip for you wallace, don't be late for awards! Troy runs a tight ship and if you are a few minutes late, you may have missed them completely! See you all there!

JM

Cool!

Simple goal for us, make it in the top 6!!! With the team line-up, we are shooting for the stars there! But hey, all we all can do is give it our best!

And, I like the sound of being there on time for awards. We want to be one of the teams that gets an award! :biggrin1:

Weather looks like it should be really nice! Can't wait!

wallace

Cool!

Simple goal for us, make it in the top 6!!! With the team line-up, we are shooting for the stars there! But hey, all we all can do is give it our best!

And, I like the sound of being there on time for awards. We want to be one of the teams that gets an award! :biggrin1:

Weather looks like it should be really nice! Can't wait!

wallace

Sounds like a good goal Wallace. That was our goal last year but getting DAL in pork kind of crushed our dreams! So now with a goal to do better, we simply have to get better than DAL in pork and we are in business!

Seriously, looking forward to seeing you and everyone else. This will be three in a row for us so we are a little tired, but our new battle wagon makes it easier. REALLY looking forward to the weather if it remains as predicted!

Sounds like a good goal Wallace. That was our goal last year but getting DAL in pork kind of crushed our dreams! So now with a goal to do better, we simply have to get better than DAL in pork and we are in business!

Seriously, looking forward to seeing you and everyone else. This will be three in a row for us so we are a little tired, but our new battle wagon makes it easier. REALLY looking forward to the weather if it remains as predicted!

You guys finished last in any category sounds like an oxymoron; just doesn't go together.

And, a new battle wagon? Cool!!! Can't wait to see it!

wallace

Don't show up wearing this
0081348601048_P255045_300X300.jpg

Apparently you weren't watching Smokin' Hogzz compete when you were in RI. You never know what Alan will be wearing. :becky:

Good luck everyone! Will be seeing six of you in Chesapeake. :clap2:

Back