Our First KCBS Comp

I cant belive you were so close and I didnt get a chance to meet you. if you make it to Harrisburg, stop by and say hello...

12th in pork in that crowd is something to be happy about!! congrats!!:clap2:

I cant belive you were so close and I didnt get a chance to meet you. if you make it to Harrisburg, stop by and say hello...

They were just on the other side of me... Very close to little George...

AWESOME STORY!

I will never forget the "BBQ puzzle" in the back of our pickup... it took four years for us to finally buy a 5x8 cargo trailer... and we STILL sleep under the stars!

And here I thought I was the only one who knew about the 'burning man' !
Congrats on your pork and I hope we meetcha somewhere out there... PA is not that far from MA ya know!

lunchmeat really needs to get back to the MidAtlantic next year... I'm missin' my buds...

AWESOME STORY!

I will never forget the "BBQ puzzle" in the back of our pickup... it took four years for us to finally buy a 5x8 cargo trailer... and we STILL sleep under the stars!

And here I thought I was the only one who knew about the 'burning man' !
Congrats on your pork and I hope we meetcha somewhere out there... PA is not that far from MA ya know!

lunchmeat really needs to get back to the MidAtlantic next year... I'm missin' my buds...

I hear ya lunchmeat. And so begins my deep addiction to the BBQ competitions. Anybody ever need a bbq intervention?

We were right next to Tom with philly blind pig. I think you came through a couple of times. I will be in harrisburg helping out Tom. I will stop by or see you at the blind pig tent. We had such a great time at York.

Hey Zombie,

Awesome story. Made me laugh. We have been doing this for three years now and each competition gets more addictive. Our wives feel sorry for us because when we get home we are always so tired and they think we worked so hard all weekend. Ha-ha..Shhhhhh don’t tell any one. I actually made an attempt to find you guys but got side-tracked, ending up having a few beers and shots, and forget why I left our tent.

Make sure you stop by and visit us in Harrisburg for drinks. Congrats on your pork.

So were you?

You may not think it now, but that is a real good accomplishment!

Congrats!

Absolutely Not!
We were accepted with open arms in my opinion. Sooo many people stopped by our pit and helped us with everything from pit info, meat prep, to just plan old drinkin' and shootin' the bull. We can't wait to get back in and hang with everyone.

Back