Sam's Club Judging

[snip]
This is particularly interesting because as a cook you can judge in your same region, while knowing what teams at least were going to be at that contest that you are judging.

So, THEORETICALLY, what one could do is score every entry they get as "low as possible". If more "cook judges" were doing this, the impact would be even greater naturally.[/snip]
Yeah - you're right - it could happen. But I don't think it is.

Because cooks want to be judged fairly, they seem to make excellent judges.

no word from the contest director

I have not heard anything from the contest director for the finals in Bentonville. I thought I got my request submitted in time, but who knows. Maybe they are putting more effort into the contests that happen earlier in the year.

I just got my confirmation for Greensboro -- looks like things are starting to roll :-D

Hub

I just got off of the phone with Mike Lake, who is the contest co-ordinator for this region, including Overland Park. He's going to send out e-mail blasts next week sometime letting everyone know what's up.

For the Medford, LI contest I was able to confirm that I am on the list for judges and should receive an email from the organizer in the next few weeks.
This as of yesterday.
I am pleased.

Back