sam's club/chris lilly signature smoker

I'd really like to see this thing in person before i pass judgement, but if the pictures are a true representation, I'd spend the extra $200 and get the ABS Bar-B-Cube.

I'd really like to see this thing in person before i pass judgement, but if the pictures are a true representation, I'd spend the extra $200 and get the ABS Bar-B-Cube.

If I'm going to spend $998.00 for a no doubt chinese junk (not to be confused with the boat, but any non food product they export to the US), I'm going a couple hundred more for a new Lang 36.

Nit that your wrong..I agree. But the new propane tank the lang is made with is probably made in China

Can't tell for sure but it looks like 11 gage (1/8") or better steel with some good angle iron and tubing structure. If it really is that heavy it might be a pretty good cooker, pretty durn pricey though.

It looks more like 1/16, the metal is pretty thin in the pic's. Imho it is a pile of junk.

Just by looking at the lid...I would never pay a 1000 bucks for that thing. That's a lot of cash for some spot welding

I think that spot welded part inside the lid is shield/reflecter and not the lid itself.
but yea, price is to high.

Back