SALE--Pellet Grill- the dark side or ..

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Last edited:
Bet you're already haggling with the sales manager for an extra discount....

Not me Brother. Actually thought about getting for my son and his family. Just thought. I did just leave Sam's. acacia wood lump is $9 bag. Cuisinart outdoor Utensils was half off. Beef was off the charts High, but is everywhere. A whole cooked chicken was $3.98 so got that. Found a 2pack of baby back for 16. Two pound JD Sausage. So whilst I'd rather be cooking beef, it's kinda looking like pork, chicken and whatever beef I have in freezer. Wanted to look at pickles and olives but aisle was blocked off and a robot cleaner was beginning it's job.

I was just at Sam's today and they didn't have any marked down (that was my first stop), but I may have to trek back tomorrow. Thanks for the alert!

I was just at Sam's today and they didn't have any marked down (that was my first stop), but I may have to trek back tomorrow. Thanks for the alert!

I know Walmart price matches online but not necessarily other stores. Perhaps Sam's does too. Order it online, or have them online price match at store. Let's go, get this tell us how it goes.

^^^
I noticed the reviews also but as long as the thing doesn't explode it might be a good starter for someone for the price.

No doubt. I read comments on quite a few pellet sites and people are so disappointed at their POS pellet cooker that they're taking back due to shi##y customer service for a smoker that provides no smoke. All this when they never read a manual, didn't go thru break in smoke, didn't follow start up nor shut down procedures properly, didn't have drip tray on proper set therefore grease ran into barrel instead of grease bucket never shop vac'd and gathered dust on grease. Then one day started the cooker with lid down and it went boom.

Dam pos cooker.

Pellet cookers are basically a hopper, auger and fire pot. Sounds simple but the plane needs a pilot and maintenance crew.

As for this particular cooker yes I've read bad and good reviews. I have two Pit Boss and no need nor desire to put together another one. As with anything electronic/mechanical it's possible to get a lemon. That's where that Grand return policy comes into play.

Read the manual, watch YouTube, follow start up, shut down, keep it dry, keep it cleaned --learn from others mistakes.

Now, grease up that billfold and someone getcha one.
I gotta know

Last edited:
This cooker has some independent review easily found by googling the cooker. Here is screenshot of Sam's site reviews.

Last edited:
Think I just saw Arnie Tex rep'n RecTec.
Lee Ann Whippen rep'n Pit Boss
Diva Q rep'n Traeger

Instagram videos are brief but nice, just right

It's early though. May have missed the Sam's Club big ckoseoyon pellets made from bourbon barrels.

I bought this cooker last year for the same price. It's a good intro into pellet cooking for sure. One thing I've found is that this pit likes to run Pit Boss pellets. If I use Bear Mountain pellets, I get temps that are 25 degrees off from what I set the pit temp at. If I use Pit Boss pellets, It's only off like 5 degrees or so. I monitor ambient temps with my ThermoPro.

Back