Rub Co Hot Wings.....Ryan definitely has a winner here!

Groundhog66

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Tim
I finally found time to do a batch of wings today using The Rub Co's new Hot Wing rub, this stuff has HUGE potential.

I marinated in EVOO and Hot Wing Rub, I only wish I had enough to liberally dust the wings prior to hitting the BGE. I bought a family pack, and was really hungry, so I tried stretching it a bit too much :heh:. Put them on the Lg BGE at around 300 degrees, and let them ride.

6295634659_7da03e54cb_b.jpg

After the first flip, the aroma was wonderful...

6295636529_8b09a63c95_b.jpg

I should have flipped my CI grate over so there was less sticking, but all went well with a little care.

6295639861_e8596fe111_b.jpg

Here they are a couple hrs, and multiple flips later...

6295641503_98d71201d7_b.jpg

No need for sides :hungry:

6295631951_306f115270_b.jpg

I think this rub is definitely a winner, the depth of flavor I was hoping for was there. You get heat along with a butter, garlic, vinegary tang that is very much appealing to the pallet. I would absolutely use more rub next time, this is not one that you will need to use sparingly. Thank you Ryan, I look forward to placing a LARGE order in the near future :thumb:

:clap2:

Nice work G66! I think we'll have some for the Brethren Bash to play with...thanks again to Ryan!

Oooh, I can't wait to use mine. I think I'll only do 4 thighs so I can really get a lot of rub on them. Wings look great!!!:thumb:

Yep, we got a pack of thighs Saturday to cook this week. Can't wait! Tim, your wings, as always, look goooooooooood.

Don't try liking your computer screen y'all. Just tried it and I couldn't taste those wonderful looking wings at all.

Back