THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Tuffy.

I actually got to talk to him at the Cheseapke, VA Sam's Club Contest. I was walking around and chatted with him for about 10-15mins. Very nice guy.

YjfOG7Q.jpg

It was great being at the Royal as an Ambassador again this year.

What a weekend Smoky D's had. 5th in the invitational and GC in the Open! Way to go Daren. Really happy for you.

And 2012 Open Champs Shiggin and Grinnin followed up this year with 16th in the Invitational and 7th in the Open. Way to go Jeff, Ted, and Derek! I know the next time I see you that you will tell me that you would have done even better in the Open except for that one appearance score. What can I say?

Big shout out to Ryan ( musicmanryan) of Big Tz for 6th in the Invitational and champion of ribs.

And remarkable for Tippi's Joe Beland - 19th in the invitational and 9th in the open cooking on borrowed equipment!

The upper midwest was well represented. Proud of all of you.

Back