Road Trip With The Karubecue

Awesome cook there and very nice of you to bring so much to the party

Thank you!

I figured that was least I could do for them hosting us for the weekend. Plus our family friend also enjoys cooking/grilling/smoking. I wasn't sure on the head count so I brought two additional pork tenderloins. I ended up sticking the other tenderloins in the freezer that will end up being turned into jerky later this week.

Thanks! I wish I took some better pictures. I'll have to get a cook submitted in the thread. Sounds fun!

The "Summer Cookouts" Throwdown is a monthlong category, so you can enter multiple times, so may as well throw your hat in the ring with this one even if you're going to enter again. Entries are often judged by the entire thread and the effort and story behind it and not just the entry picture!

Yeah, it's easy to forget those are left handed threads. I bought mine second hand for a price I couldn't resist. I made sure to track down the manual just to keep everything on the up and up. I'm glad I did. A valuable manual with lots of good information. I emailed Bill with a question about using a particular type of oven cleaner with it and I had a response within a couple hours. Top notch service!

What did you end up using to clean it? Mine is definitely due for a thorough cleaning.

Back