Road Trip for Shirley!

The new and improved “Shinbreaker 2000FM” hitch looks killer :-D

Love road trips

I have McRib Sausage ready for you Norm and also the wife's Pecan Pie Cheesecake. I know both are super enticing :-D

Not to make this trip any weirder or more normal.......but you will be showing up a little bit after I run a Halloween half marathon pushing the dead weight of my 2 kids in a stroller while dressed up like Lucy Wilde from Despicable Me 2. Kids are a purple and regular minion.

Norm, if you're looking for some good beer in StL, check out Perennial and Side Project. Urban Chestnut has a really cool beer hall too. Lots of great things to do in that city.

Congratulations Norm, looking forward to seeing a whole hog cook on the beast.

Awesome I know I would be excited for that trip! Congrats on the Shirley! Top rate cookers top rate people!

We decided to keep going yesterday and ended up in Paducah. My friend took me out for dinner and drinks last night, I don't think she fully considered my drinking ability when making the offer!

That's so cool Jason, I'm a huge fan of the despicables franchise.

Hanging around here for a few days, want to do some fishing and sight seeing. Tonight we are going to find some live music and go dancing, love to dance and drink... well to honest most anything goes with drinking!!!

We decided to keep going yesterday and ended up in Paducah. My friend took me out for dinner and drinks last night, I don't think she fully considered my drinking ability when making the offer!

That's so cool Jason, I'm a huge fan of the despicables franchise.

Hanging around here for a few days, want to do some fishing and sight seeing. Tonight we are going to find some live music and go dancing, love to dance and drink... well to honest most anything goes with drinking!!!

I'm going to bug you about more fishing tips........please be prepared.......:biggrin1:

Norm, depending on whereabouts in Paducah you are, you're about 30 miles from Moors Resort. Great spot to start a fishing trip from, and a cool little bar with live music at times.
The Big Kahuna fishing guide is a great way to be sure you come back with a cooler full of fish.
We've been going to that area for about 12 years. Looking for our retirement house down there now.

https://www.moorsresort.com/

Thanks Terry!

Wish we had more time Jason I'd love to take you and your family out fishing. :)

And here's some pics of my sight seeing today....

Last edited:
Just sitting around waiting for Norm to come pick up his fancy Pitboss Whiskey Still. Bonus meat probe included!! :razz:
t1N8zNql.jpg

Shirley is ready too. Just been drinkin and cryin most of the day, which isn't really any different than most weekends. Just a coincidence the Shirley leaves today as well :twitch:
Hx14eALl.jpg

YBa8HYJl.jpg

Back