THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby Back Maniac

is Blowin Smoke!
So it's not perfect, but I like it a lot. I think they did a great job of capturing what makes kamado cooking awesome without most of the drawbacks.

They also put a lot of thought into the design and it shows. It's expensive and I don't think it looks as sexy as a ceramic but it's kinda like a minivan in that after you drive it a while, you realize how convenient convenience can be. lol (by the way, that's exactly why we have never gotten a minivan...I don't want to admit that to myself.)

Had a disappointing run in with customer service. It wouldn't bug me if I was not used to Weber CS being incredible. Hopefully I just caught somebody on a bad day.

Anyways I hope you guys find this interesting.

Justin

[ame]https://youtu.be/glt8Jn2MKgU[/ame]

Justin I would like to see you review a Goldens Cast Iron Cooker one day, for some reason Kamado cookers or the WSCG for that matter have never really interested me, but the Golden does.

Good vid - not that I could afford a WSCG - but would like to have one.

fwiw - I'd go ahead & use some adhesive to fix the gasket leak. I rarely worry about voiding warranties if something needs fixing or modifying. My reasoning: I bought it, it's mine & I'll do with it as I please.

Great video and review, as usual, BBM. It makes me want another Weber too, even though I don't need it. I guess I need to take my own advice when my wife says: "You didn't need that!", and my normal response is: "Needing it didn't have a damn thing to do with it." :heh:

Back