Restaurant Depot

You dont need a card if you are going in and paying cash. You ask the girl at the front desk for a day pass.

Called yesterday and asked if I could get a day pass and purchase as much as I wanted.....it's a go!!!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!:wink: :mrgreen: It'll be interesting to see if there is a quality difference in the meat between the NY store compared to then MI store.

tonto.. just sent u contact info. I'll give ya the tour. !

WHo would of thought, a brethren mini bash at RD, what time do we have to be there? I will tell poobah to Bring a brethren banner that we will hang on one of those big carts.

WHo would of thought, a brethren mini bash at RD, what time do we have to be there? Bring a banner that we will hang on one of those big carts.

:mrgreen: Gonna give poobah a call after we make it over the GW and Cross Island on friday morning....kinda thinking traffic might be a biotch with everybody heading out to the hamptons for the last big summer weekend.

:mrgreen: Gonna give poobah a call after we make it over the GW and Cross Island on friday morning....kinda thinking traffic might be a biotch with everybody heading out to the hamptons for the last big summer weekend.

Word up on that! We live in Manorville off County Road 111, the route that everyone and their brothers use to get to Sunrise Highway to go to the Hamptons. It get's really congested on Labor Day weekend.

Traffic

Word up on that! We live in Manorville off County Road 111, the route that everyone and their brothers use to get to Sunrise Highway to go to the Hamptons. It get's really congested on Labor Day weekend.

We are hitting GW bridge about 11 am on Friday of the labor day weekend. Heading for Wading river, LI. Are we going to hit bad traffic ??

thanks,

Im jealous guys. The closest RD is 2 hours away in Alexandria - NOVA (Northern Virginia) I'd rather take a bullet than drive north of Stafford.

Richmond sucks.

I think we have a RD here in Dallas... but unfortunately, I have no connections for a biz license or non-profit outfit... :( Guess I will have to stick to watching the grocery store ads and shopping at Sam's and Costco...

Holy chit, all I can say is "Wow". This place is like is sorta like a warehouse club you have ever been to, plus a gourmet/supply store ...on steroids BIG TIME!!!!!. Poobah and son, James were kind enough to give us the 'nickel' tour. I could have easily spent hours in the place with with my mouth and wallet agape. Will defintley be making the 2 hour drive to the one in Flint near me. Just hope that they are all pretty similar and carry the same things. Thanks again to Poobah ...we had a blast and wish we could have spent more time...a few more shots of Cabo and some kick arse 'Home growm Tomatoes and the fixings and we wouldn't of being going anywhere:biggrin: But had to get out to the kids and grandbaby...who else drives 830 miles to baby sit:shock: But that's a story for the Fark thread.:lol:

I've been shopping at RD for quite some time and while you can get some good values there, in a lot of cases standard items are cheaper at Costco.

Holy chit, all I can say is "Wow". This place is like is sorta like a warehouse club you have ever been to, plus a gourmet/supply store ...on steroids BIG TIME!!!!!. Poobah and son, James were kind enough to give us the 'nickel' tour. I could have easily spent hours in the place with with my mouth and wallet agape. Will defintley be making the 2 hour drive to the one in Flint near me. Just hope that they are all pretty similar and carry the same things. Thanks again to Poobah ...we had a blast and wish we could have spent more time...a few more shots of Cabo and some kick arse 'Home growm Tomatoes and the fixings and we wouldn't of being going anywhere:biggrin: But had to get out to the kids and grandbaby...who else drives 830 miles to baby sit:shock: But that's a story for the Fark thread.:lol:

There is a R.Depot in Flint? Tell me more please!

There is a R.Depot in Flint? Tell me more please!
Dearborn and Troy

Dearborn, MI 12970 Prospect Street Dearborn, MI 48126-3656 Phone: 313-582-1420Fax: 313-582-1585 Store Hours:Mon: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PMFri: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PMTue: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PMSat: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PMWed: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PMSun: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PMThu: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Troy, MI Now Open 1304 E Maple Road Troy, MI 48083 Phone: 248-588-0755Fax: 248-588-0775 Store Hours:Mon: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PMFri: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PMTue: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PMSat: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PMWed: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PMSun: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PMThu: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

We had a ball at the RD in Bohemia, LI, NY. Thanks again to Poobah and son James, we had a complete tour of this facility and got a case of ribs for our next comp at Silver Lake, Mi. Hope the RD in Troy has the same range of meats and cheeses.

Thanks for the heads up folks. Not sure if I want to drive 2 hrs one way to get meat though. Hell its abt 50 miles round trip just to Sams Club for me.

Back