re-working marketing material, round II

I have the Brethren link on the next gen of the web site. Didn't want to crowd too much into the marketing brochure for fear of overloading the viewer.

Philly is about an hour and 45 minutes.

video in a print marketing campaign? Uhhh... I'll take it under advisement. But, I do have a Facebook group and am also looing into ConstantContact.com for email marketing.

It is a little expensive, but I would ratehr spend the few extra bucks to look professional and first class than look cheap...

Thanks again all! Newest version uploaded, BTW... with some of the suggested changes. First run is being printed as we speak...

since print medium is such a dead area these days for clients under, say 45, you must ensure that there is an synergy between your existing "preferred" internet and email campaigns, which already use media rich outlets like facebook and websites and web channels, and email data bases built upon getting the emails of EVERY customer in say " a raffle" and the brochures that people will pick up when they arrive at your event.

Brochures are a good idea, but now they augment an existing internet push instead of lead it like in the past. An example from an Oracle study from 2007 showed that the only segment of the population not resorting to the internet to simply LOOK UP a number in higher numbers than say, the phone book, was the over 55 age group.

That means that when someone is looking for say, general BBQ in their area, or even just your specific phone number, they look to the internet more often (over 50 %) for that number than the phone book. At ages 35 and under and those who work at or near computers, that number is in the 80% range. Additional studies I remember citing were what happened even when someone knew they had a brochure (but didn't want to get up and look for it, or it was lost or discarded) that STILL LOOKED it up. Substantial numbers of people chose to GOOGLE instead of say "white page it."

what does this mean? guy wants to know about catering (even if its not specific to BBQ) in his area. Its, after 8PM, kids in bed, wife is shaving her crotch bare for the night's activities. he googles for a simple list of number he can call to investigate catering for an event. In the process he not only gets your number but your entire website, complete with videos and you end up selling him on your business while you are completely unaware. Possibly even joining your facebook by clicking a link. Now you have him linked and he is seeing real time examples of both your updates and people's comments on your product (which you can pick and choose)

By the time he is calling you he is already sold. The brochures are made in synergy with this, hitting the common themes of your internet and email campaign.

Go ahead and buy some brochures quicklyt for the time being but not many, don't invest too much invest in EFFORT to push your biz in the net.

Back