Rate the box. :)

Ahhh...the age old question. Don't worry Phil we were at the same table as you. I know our appearence wasn't the best because our uniformity was a bit off, but the chicken was bite through and the flavor was spot on. We ended up i nthe basement with you. You also have no idea what the box looked like when it was opened. Did those extra pieces fall over because the table captain mishandled the box? We'll never know. I see 6 beautiful pieces of chicken, glossy, uniform, and I don't mess up spices with charring. You know you know how to cook the bird. Chalk it up to the judges being overheated in the tent.

Great looking box but I can see the pieces down the middle being more of a distraction which take away from the main 6 pcs.

Did those pieces have skin on them too ? They look a little lighter in color than the full thighs but could just be lighting..

That said, I can't see that being anything less than a 7 in appearance. Probably 8, Possibly 9.

Great looking box but I can see the pieces down the middle being more of a distraction which take away from the main 6 pcs.

Did those pieces have skin on them too ? They look a little lighter in color than the full thighs but could just be lighting..

That said, I can't see that being anything less than a 7 in appearance. Probably 8, Possibly 9.

They had skin on them.. but the skin was scraped to translucent.. They were simply a full thigh, with the sides cut off the bone.

Back