Random Thursday ☔🙏

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Storms forecast later today. Starting the drum with Cowboy Briquettes with Royal Oak Tumbleweeds. Will lay a mesquite mini split over the coals and smoking a brisket. Bought a couple 1# chubs of Whataburger breakfast sausage. May add late May not.

Last edited:
Seasoning is 50/50 by volume Real Salt Seasoning Salt and 16 Mesh cracked black pepper. I'm starting fat cap down in foil boat. Experiment and or MSU in progress. Just going to let this run to an internal of 180-90°. Then I'm going to wrap in pink butcher paper soaked in smoked tallow from this boat. . May work, may fail

Last edited:
No cords, on/off switch, mini-sticks... Adams is going old school caveman on us today :)

So, with just you and the bride... whatcha do with all that finished brisket?

Last edited:
No cords, on/off switch, mini-sticks... Adams is the going old school caveman on us today :)

So, with just you and the bride... whatcha do with all that finished brisket?

Cooked one the other day and gifted it. This one I plan to keep. Bride mentioned when she was growing up making smoked roast beef salad. Same as chick salad, tuna salad except using smoked roast. So some of this going to that and gifting to a friend of hers. I chop and chunk for chili (year round dish here) Goulash, Bride's version of Sloppy Joe, as well Brisket & Egg breakfast. I don't have a clue what she'll need for her project, she can have all she wants:))

Cooked one the other day and gifted it. This one I plan to keep. Bride mentioned when she was growing up making smoked roast beef salad. Same as chick salad, tuna salad except using smoked roast. So some of this going to that and gifting to a friend of hers. I chop and chunk for chili (year round dish here) Goulash, Bride's version of Sloppy Joe, as well Brisket & Egg breakfast. I don't have a clue what she'll need for her project, she can have all she wants:))

You're a good dude, Adams!

Back