THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I thought you were going to wind up just turning on the electric element at the bottom to make it slowly char the wood chunks for the smoke, like a Luhr Jensen Little Chief (which I have one of and have smoked hundreds of salmon on). Then I quickly saw the charcoal and figured out I was wrong again. - SPB

I thought you were going to wind up just turning on the electric element at the bottom to make it slowly char the wood chunks for the smoke, like a Luhr Jensen Little Chief (which I have one of and have smoked hundreds of salmon on). Then I quickly saw the charcoal and figured out I was wrong again. - SPB

That would have been too easy and required electricity. I suppose an electric smoker is better than no smoker at all, but I don't own any so it never occurred to me.

Wow, I can't believe that worked! I would have a hard time making a fatty in the CrockaQue if I had that awesome Bubba smoker... :) Jealous.

IMG_2585.jpg

Ain’t she a beauty? And look, I even have the setting correct for today’s cook, as we are going low and slow.

Personally, I think it's SUPER COOL that you figured out how to make the temp setting on the crock actually control the temp of the cooker!:roll:
LMAO!!!:laugh::heh:

Nice cook.
Now....I HAVE to go and get some lunch.....!!!:shocked:

Wow, I can't believe that worked! I would have a hard time making a fatty in the CrockaQue if I had that awesome Bubba smoker... :) Jealous.

Trust me when I say Bubba Ho-Keg has seen his fair share of fatties. I did this one, well... just because.

Looks great, but can it do a pot roast?

Probably a larger one than your mini smoker can-can. :twisted:

Back