Rain - attire at comps

if you are worried about rain remember these 2 words..........Gore-Tex. Look for it whenever you buy something that you want to keep you dry.

Since hooking up with Brian,Irad8, - I have been a heavy investor in punchos and rubber boots. Next year I am thinking a wet suit.

We're talking hurricane here. Not your average rain. I'm planning on getting liquered up and rolling in the mud just like the hogs we just cooked. Paying tribute mod.

wetsuits and spandex, not for everyone, especially me!!:icon_blush:

The way things are going, it might swing far enough east, we may not see much, based on what the NHC is forecasting.

Friday is looking better,, only a 10% chance of rain now,, saturday still showing a 70% chance of rain all day, If Hannah just goes east alittle further than expected, we'll be in the clear. If it gets too wet and muddy saturday night/ sunday morning who's pulling me out?? lol.. (not sure when we are heading home)

The next rain coat I plan on bringing is a enclosed trailer, with awnings and room for at least two webfooted box runners. Trashbags work for me. Steve.

I own several sets of Helly Hansen rain gear for fishing. Like the kind they use on Deadliest Catch. Haven't had reason to use them once since I moved to California over a dozen years ago.

Anybody want to buy some lightly used rain gear?:p

I have very perky breasts, so I don't care if it rains, I look damn good in a wet t-shirt.

This seamed to work.:grin: Just hang out under a tent for a few hours.

View attachment 18803

Ray and Jay drinking????? Unheard of :-D

Just take off all your clothes, when the rain stops, dry off and put your clothes back on.
Just strategically place your turn in boxes when taking them to the judges tent.

Back