Rack Of Pork Is Back

What do you use to attach pics Sako?

Yours are always sized just right...

Pat always says nine are too big....

(I’ll stop there, there are so many things I could add :biggrin1:)

I was excited enough at the thread title - then you got out the farkin swords & sumac & stuff! :shocked: I've always done 'em like a roast, never chopped 'em out - but that looks killer! Def. one of my favorite cuts. A while back a I had friend over who let out about 5 "omigods" over the first 2 bites. :bow: I usually snag 3-4. :thumb:

Yes, price is dropped and already have one in the fridge. More to follow. Wish they had these year 'round. I will cook whole and also cut into chops. Your cook looks delicious!

Thanks Gore!

Same here. Sucks that they only carry it for the holidays. The chops are whole another animal. :nod:

Looks great. I'll have to go by Costco and pick some up.

Def gotta give it a try. Good stuff when it's around. You can do so much with it.

Wonderful looking meal and very cool cook. You guys are making me want to get some skewers

Thanks Joe! A whole another way of cooking I enjoy with the skewers quite a lot but don't post much.

Dayum that looks good!

Curious, why didn't you cook on the direct side of the firebox?

Thanks Robert!

I have done it before but I prefer an open pit grilling since I optioned out my LSG with the oven over the firebox.

20150419_173740.jpg

20150320_201511.jpg

They are really good. Did one last week on the SmokeFire...the whole rack, not cut into chops. Did a nice long brine, smokeboost to 135, and sear to crust up. Really moist and tasty.

Thanks!

Heck yea!! I love it as a whole roast also. Can't go wrong either way.

What do you use to attach pics Sako?

Yours are always sized just right...

Pat always says nine are too big....

(I’ll stop there, there are so many things I could add :biggrin1:)

Hey Jeremy!

That's what she said! :biggrin1: :laugh:

:thumb:

I use imgur. I upload than I select BBcode for "message boards and forum." Gives you options of small, large, huge thumbnails and depending on the post I use either huge or large.

It's kind of difficult to maneuver but once you put two and two together it's not hard. Let me know if I didn't make sense. I tried to break it down as best as I can but I can help further.

I was excited enough at the thread title - then you got out the farkin swords & sumac & stuff! :shocked: I've always done 'em like a roast, never chopped 'em out - but that looks killer! Def. one of my favorite cuts. A while back a I had friend over who let out about 5 "omigods" over the first 2 bites. :bow: I usually snag 3-4. :thumb:

:laugh:

3-4 is just as good as 5 Greg. I've experienced what you can do. You're Q-fellowship alone is unmatched brother. :nod:

Back