THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQ Bacon

is One Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Dean
Unfortunately I didn't grab a pick while on the grill so it is not eligible for the throw down, but so worth talking about. We got a container of the queso dip from Costco and with the left overs formed into discs and froze. The thought was to put on top of a burger. Best decision ever.

Started with a smash burger, then flipped and put the queso disc on top and on mine I added an extra cheese slice on top.

Queso-Burger.jpg

Made some home fries from new potatoes from the garden and we settled into one delicious burger.

Queso-burger-1.jpg

I'm so looking forward to getting a Blackstone griddle so I can do this more often and in a larger scale.

That looks awesome!

Is that the white queso from Costco? My wife bought some a couple weeks back. I mixed some chopped brisket flat with it and took to a small gathering. It was ridiculous tastey.

That looks awesome!

Is that the white queso from Costco? My wife bought some a couple weeks back. I mixed some chopped brisket flat with it and took to a small gathering. It was ridiculous tastey.

That's the one.

That looks tasty! I really like the idea of the queso discs. Going to have to try that with some chopped green chiles I think

That is an awesome looking burger! I could probably take every one that has been posted in the past week, duplicate one each day and still not be tired of burgers. Great cook, Dean.

Back