THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Mr. Smoker. Question - your team name is BBQ-Brethren 2?

Ron_L said:
Charlie likes Smoker's package... :eek:

Pass it on!

Nice looking ribs, MrSmoker! Congrats on a great day!

You mean Charlie likes MrSmokers package. Charlie has NOT seen my package. At least I can't remember if he has. Well there was college but I was only experimenting.

It is just the ah aum ah yea the Parsley that pushed me over the edge ah aum ah well maybe the lettuce too! Collage I got kicked out of one of those once GRiN.:biggrin:

Very nice! I really like the laser cut awards - at Guitarbeque, in Asbury Park, NJ, the Grand and Reserve are Strat silhouettes...the placing trophies are cutting boards.

Congratulations, again!

MrSmoker said:
Chad i took your advice and glazed my ribs with my spicy sauce & honey and it worked. Took GC with 31 entries,I'm feelin' good today :biggrin: (plus 450.00 bucks in my pocket)

Mr. Smoker, I just now saw this. Congratulations!

Can I assume you will be at the Hoof and Foot in a few weeks?

I am trying to convince the wife to let me convince the brothers in law to participate.

Yep,i'll be there.Hope to spend Fri.night also,missed it last year.Looks like a great site and lots of fun.It would be nice to meet some Brothers.

Back