THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ahh, a girl and her blow torch, it's just beautiful. :-D Now that's more my kind of meal right there Jeanie. You can only eat so much fish before you need some bacon. :thumb:

Thank you for the kind comments friends!!

Whittled. lol, i thought i was country. looks awesome
lol Thanks Bananablack! I do love living in the country and I like to use the things around me. :mrgreen:

Jeanie you NEVER mess any food up do you? Once again, it looks fantastic!!!
lol I mess a lot of things up. :oops: Thanks Mister Christer!

Thank you Ranbo! :grin:

I think it's called TV SHOW!!!!!! :mrgreen:...... Love the Tatonka dust, just had it on a Tri Tip tonight...... Rock on Jeanie :clap2:

Thank you Fishawn!! I love the Tatonka Dust too. Really good stuff!

Javahog, thanks! The jalapenos and bacon help with the flavor on store-bought brats. :)

another excellent cook jeanie. thats a great idea you had for the brats. i'm going to try it. the quails looks very tasty. just a great meal sitting by the lake. :cool:

Sparky!! I would gladly trade you some quail by the campfire for some of your awesome ribs. :becky: Thanks friend....

lol NorCal.. it was a deep hole. Thanks!!

Thanks Phu, Gary, Clay, ShutYrMouth, Jack and Al! :grin:

Another home run, Jeanius!!

You never cease to amaze me!

Did the quail with bacon taste better?:becky:

Thank you Pat!! I really liked both quail. I was really hungry at the time and they went well with a cold beer and campfire. lol :becky:

Thank you Blue and Sunra!

amazing~!
Is there anything you can't cook???

I think I will send you and old pair of boots...I would say you could cook them better than I could cook a ribeye!

always love looking at your threads...thanks

lol I know I've turned out food that tasted like an old pair of boots!!
Thanks Kik Start! :mrgreen:

looks awesome but i cant do precooked brats
Thanks touchdown! I agree,... if they aren't home made they need to be doctored up with jalapenos and bacon. lol

Toast...Thank you! :)

Ahh, a girl and her blow torch, it's just beautiful. :-D Now that's more my kind of meal right there Jeanie. You can only eat so much fish before you need some bacon. :thumb:

lol Jason thanks!! :mrgreen: I will try to post more non-fish items for ya. :becky:

Thanks again friends...

Very nice Jeanie! Bacon does make everything better. You're slipping though, I thought I'd see a bottle of Crown in one of those pictures.

Very nice Jeanie! Bacon does make everything better. You're slipping though, I thought I'd see a bottle of Crown in one of those pictures.

lol Kevin...you know me well! There was a bottle of Crown in camp. :oops: lol
Thanks! :becky:

When I click on your posts Jeannie I know it is going to be great; never been disappointed!

I miss eating quail my grandfather had a quail farm when I was young. Now quail are pretty much gone in mississippi, the grey squirrels ran them off. The food looks great!

Cowgirl, you take camping quisine to a whole new level. Outstanding. I have not had quail in a while. It reminds me of back home in NC. Looking forward to Labor Day weekend to do some dove shooting, cant wait. Great looking meal as always and thanks for sharing.

Back