THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Returned 475 mi home but made time to stop in Pueblo Co Milberger Farms and picked up 10# Pueblo Green Chile, 2# Pork Green Chile Tamalas, 2# Raw Green Chile German Sausage and a Ruben on Sour Dough with home made Amish Kraut.

Roasted up the Pueblo GC over Ozark Oak briqs. Meaty- Juicy- great texture and flavor. If you find yourself near Pueblo CO, treat yourself to Milbergers Farm. Cool store farmers market/restaurant)

Last edited:
Nice i'll keep that in mind when i'm through there.

They have an awesome restaurant/grill inside the store. Ruben was excellent. They have large freezers with their large and various produce and meat offerings.

Go east of Pueblo at Exit 98-A. HWY 50 Business. I looked in stores in Waksenberg, Salida and Buena Vista. They all had Hatch (which is awesome) but the only place I found Pueblo GC- was in Pueblo.

They have an awesome restaurant/grill inside the store. Ruben was excellent. They have large freezers with their large and various produce and meat offerings.

Go east of Pueblo at Exit 98-A. HWY 50 Business. I looked in stores in Waksenberg, Salida and Buena Vista. They all had Hatch (which is awesome) but the only place I found Pueblo GC- was in Pueblo.

Sounds great, weren't you doing some fishing? If so how'd you do?

Almost "half 'a hundred". Caught rainbow, brown, brook and a golden. Pretty sweet. All caught and released. My favorite eating fish is catfish, sliced thin and fried. 2nd is grilled red snapper. The thing about trout is they don't live in ugly places. I actually contemplated keeping several for a smoked trout dip I've read about. But didn't.

They're a pretty fish just ok eating IMO. Too many lil bones, walleye crappie and catfish are my favorites. Colorado sure is a nice way to beat the summer heat though

Back