Providing friends with BBQ for their 4th of July thing..

blazinfire

Babbling Farker
Hello folks! So I was requested to do a pork butt for a friend 4th of july firework spectacular... I had a craving for BBQ and cooking so I instantly agreed! They showed up to my house with the largest pork butt I've ever seen! this thing has to weigh 10+lbs..

Seasoned with oakridge beef&Pork comp! Later throwing on two chickens and a rack of STL Style ribs for us. Will update later! Live thread here we go!

MMVYUp3l.jpg

Good luck with your cook, I pretty much got roped into doing the same thing for a store manager for one of my accounts for his employees for the 4th. I hope we both have success!

Oh yeah.. Makin some food!

Here's the chicken! Once this comes off.. I'll be cutting the other in half and tossing it on the cooker.. Gonna freeze those two halves for a later date.

5LLIclRl.jpg

The missus requested sauced ribs.. Man I hate it.. I still can't find a BBQ sauce i really enjoy.. but these look pretty good too

Dl68shhl.jpg

I'm smoking some BB's for a few of the older, grounded neighbors in my hood tomorrow. Hope they turn out!

Making the sliverbak work! Looking excellent.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

YOU KNOW IT!... Silverback works like a champ!! I love that cooker!

OH AND FOR BIG NEWS!!.. I'm getting my baby back!!... The guy that bought my vertical offset texted me the other day saying "man I am thinking about selling that smoker".... Which is after I sold it to him dirt cheap cuz he was "keeping it forever".... I said "NO FREAKIN WAY!!...I want it back!"... Trading him out with my masterbuilt electric smoker and cash to make it even steven between us..

He said the vertical offset was just too much for him.. and believe it or not.. he's rockin my old brinkmann trailmaster of all things! He's taking the masterbuilt for sausage making!

Back